[olpc-community-support] FAQs

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Tue Dec 4 03:59:20 EST 2007

  Morgan,

  Great idea.  But looking at this example, I have an impression that
we might want to have a version written in techi-ese and in a version
in plain language...  (e.g., not mentioning "Jabber", and translate
"scalability issues" to something like "our server cannot accmodate
too many users", or such, and asks to wait the software update.  A
paragraph or two for techies can then just follow it.

  What do you think?

-- Yoshiki