[Wikireader] infobox case study

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 04:21:35 EST 2009

That's a good read.  For the mini offline readers, making sure the
right css is available to provide what is often provided with in-page
style makes a difference.

It's a good thing Wikipedia is taking usability more seriously this
year.  I hope people with specific interest in getting features and
imporvements into the main site will contribute

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Usability_Initiative
http://usability.wikimedia.org

SJ
(I am reminded, looking at the logo of the new usability site, of how
sad I am that the somewhat arbitrary colors used in the first
Meta-Wiki logo have stuck as the three 'wikimedia' colors and used for
new logos...)