[Wikireader] Wikipedia Offline / ZenoImproved Developer Meeting

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Wed Feb 11 13:43:08 EST 2009

Just to be sure everyone's informed:

The new OpenZIM Team (Zeno IMproved) will meet in two weeks, from February
20th to 22nd.
The meeting will be held in the southwestern corner of Germany, near Basel.

Basel will be your travel destination as it is reachable by the national
railways of France, Switzerland and Germany (Basel has three national railway
stations).

Accommodation is sponsored by Wikimedia CH, travel costs will be reimbursed on
scholarships (just ask me, I handle the budget).

For more information see https://wiki.openzim.org/.

If you are interested please contact me soon, so I have chance to get you a
hotel room.

See you,

Manuel
User:80686