[Wikireader] english wikireaders and 0.7

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sun Sep 7 16:30:54 EDT 2008

Can you say more about this aggression against images?

I should think the smaller the # of articles the greater the impact of
a nice selection of them :-)
But I know what you mean -- you'd rather spend space on text.

My take : a small set of images is important to convey the
availability of images once one is online -- I'd be interested in
pulling out a few hundred for that purpose.

What is it that takes time in the prep and review process?  How about
one image per article linked from the main page?

SJ