[Wikireader] wikipedia offline reading

Emmanuel Engelhart emmanuel at engelhart.org
Wed Apr 16 14:23:54 EDT 2008

Hi,

Kiwix nor Moulinwiki do not start an http server.

We work on different thinks, just ask if you have questions on a precise
topic.

We want also to adopt the Directmedia Zeno storage format for the next
version (Thx Tommi ;)

I have heard that maybe people need softwares to easily mirror contents
from a source Mediawiki to a target Mediawiki. I have released today a
fully threaded rewrited version of our mirror script here:
http://kiwix.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/kiwix/mirroring_tools/

Be careful, this piece of software is provided without any guaranty.

Regards

Emmanuel