[Wikireader] wikipedia offline reading

Martin Walker walkerma at potsdam.edu
Sat Apr 12 21:59:25 EDT 2008

Yes, Tommi, I believe you're right; WP: Version 0.5 included the Kiwix
offline search engine bundled with the article collection.  Since
WP:Version 0.5 came out one year ago, Linterweb has done a lot of
development work, and (if I understand correctly) the Version 0.7 (later
this year?) will probably include the Wikiwix search engine, which has
an online version:
http://www.wikiwix.com/

For recent work, Emmanuel Engelhard or Renaud Gaudin can probably shed a
lot more light than I can.

Martin