[Wikireader] offline Wikipedia, Google Gears, & XO

Ben Lisbakken lisbakke at google.com
Mon Apr 14 14:18:05 EDT 2008

Phil --

I wanted to put you in contact with some other developers that would love to
work on/see mediawiki offline.

For the rest of you, check out what Phil is hacking on (
http://groups.google.com/group/google-gears/browse_thread/thread/efbd808325df607a/08e943f7942c53bf?lnk=gst&q=phil#08e943f7942c53bf).
It's cool stuff :)

-Ben