[University-chapters] Introductions!

Yifan yifan.sun at students.olin.edu
Fri Aug 15 18:28:29 EDT 2008

Hey there

I'm Yifan Sun. I was an IMSA grad 06, and I'm currently a rising Junior at
Olin College, like Greg, and majoring in electrical and computer
engineering. I'm involved in the university chapter at Olin, and next
semester will be working mainly with software developing at Olin. I'm also
working on the XO intersession at IMSA, hopefully to be held in Boston. Nice
meeting all of you!

Yifan