[Toronto-dev] School Server Hack Sprint (Feb 7-11, Toronto)

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Feb 7 04:20:00 EST 2013

Plz join 6PM Toronto/NYC time if you care about conscientious organic
productizing of school servers for Sugar, XOs and eventually beyond, thanks!

Eight of us just outside Toronto would love to hear others' thoughts on
strategic direction for deployments {small, medium, large} if you can
join tonight's voice (Skype) call!