[Toronto-dev] School Server Hack Sprint (Feb 7-11, Toronto)

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Feb 2 14:59:58 EST 2013

Pre-sprint call tomorrow, bringing together the agendas of ~10
implementers arriving in person and any unable to join face2face,
exactly 27hrs from now:

     Sun Feb 3rd, 6PM (Toronto/NYC time)

All plz join if you care to contribute!  During our Toronto-area sprint
(http://schoolserver.org) we'll also have 2 open calls:

     Thur Feb 7th, 6PM (Toronto/NYC time)
     Sat Feb 9th, 6PM (Toronto/NYC time)

Core XS Community Edition progress/testing, on XO-1.5 and XO-1.75
especially, will be central to all calls.

Extended services may also be discussed: big iron, backup/restore,
WebDAV, squid proxy/cache, Puppet/pdsh upgrading/administration,
pathagar bookserver, DansGuardian web-filtering, Moodle LMS, promising
content communities, LocalFi.org, Sugar Network, relevant Raspberry Pi
vectors etc.

And yes: navigating lofty learning dreams vs. global/enterprise
educational requirements, large and small.

Send your Skype username in advance (and a bit about yourself if you're
new) to join the discussion, thanks!