[Toronto-dev] Questions from the City by the Bay

akleider at sonic.net akleider at sonic.net
Sat Sep 15 20:55:39 EDT 2012

Adam wrote:

> (http://olpcSF.org/summit).  Please ask any early questions to help us
> all get ready:

Relevant issues/questions raised at the monthly meeting of olpc-SF held
today were:

1. As yet there have been no proposals submitted regarding XS. We would
very much like to have at least one, preferably two XS submissions.
(See olpcsf.org/summit and click on "Submit a Proposal", or go directly to
http://olpcsf.org/submit-proposal-2012 )

2. How might Pathagar (book server functionality) be integrated into the XS?

Most of you know that at the Summit there will be a mock classroom
outfitted with up to 20 XOs (v 1.75.) We would welcome XS aficionados to
bring their wares to demonstrate in this environment.
If any of you would like specific hardware available, please contact me.
There is still time and there may be funds to purchase the infrastructure
you'd like to demonstrate if you can't physically bring it
yourself/selves.

Cheers, Looking forward to seeing you soon,

Alex