[Toronto-dev] XO Laptops

frank harris franklined1960 at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 15:08:50 EDT 2011

Hello,

Thank you again for all the advice and generous support you have offered me. The OLPC community has been overwhelming in terms of the positive response I have received.
I have spoken with Mark Battley of Upper Canada College, and he has given me excellent advice regarding the make up of OLPC, how to begin a program, and has offered to sponsor me in creating a project using XO computers.

He told me of a link I could use as an application form to request some computers. I have had difficulty finding the link, so I am writing to you. I hope this is not a burden.
Mark also advised me to contact you to give you the specifics of what kind of program I would like to start and how many computers I would like to access.

Primarily, I would like to equip my class of 27 students with laptops. We could keep it within the confines of our classroom.