[Toronto-dev] Democamp14 presentation

Jamie McQuay jamie at scimatic.com
Tue Sep 18 16:12:45 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I saw a presentation from Mike Fletcher last night at Democamp about the
OLPC project (excellent talk Mike!)

First of, I knew of the project but didn't know that there was work going on
so close to home.

I'm wondering if anyone in Toronto is involved with the scientific end of
the software development.  In Mike's presentation he made reference to a "1
dollar microscope".

I run a software company in Toronto in which we develop software for
scientific researchers and instrumentation companies.  I would be interested
in getting touch with any developers who are involved in this aspect of the
project.

Regards,

Jamie

Jamie McQuay