[Toronto-dev] [OLPC-Games] OLPC-Games : making the XO attractive for a youngquebecois

tekelsey at gmail.com tekelsey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:10:32 EDT 2007

Hi.y.all

Msg was truncated couldn't read sorry. I'm on mobile. Can't type fast, am going through  car pal tunnel, see light at end.

Love you.

Want to dream text-based games that are dna for 2d and 3d. For accessibility?

Want to dream a cereal maker to make xo cereal? Proceeds go non profit(np).

Want to dream alphabet dna soup cereal so kids can learn about genes and why mommy is not feeling well or daddy punched wall real hard?

Want to remember slashdot man who has cheap solar, some post like 1 dollar per cell? U Know? I know web well can help him incite.

Want to remember engineer know energy make merry go round generator or if exist help make cheaper? Dual purpose with well merry gorounds that do exist. Know engineer?

Want to dream free xo page, xospace.org, where visitors can dream, and angel tickets are available. So anyone can sign up. The rich, the poor, the blind, the deaf, the mute, the dumb, the smart, the lame. All are welcome?

Would anyone like to come out today?

If so I have a game to play.

say "Y" in email then hit send.

Reply to all? No no I say