[Toronto-dev] Meeting this Thursday at Linux Caffe

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed Apr 18 15:27:39 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 02:40 -0400, Mike C. Fletcher wrote:
> For those who missed the invitation in the initial invite to the mailing
> list, we are trying to pull together an initial meeting of the OLPC
> developers in Toronto (there are around 13 of us now).
>
> For now the plan is to meet at Linux Caffe at 7pm.  We'll be sharing
> Linux Caffe with an Ubuntu launch party, but we'll try to get some work
> done.  If possible it would be great if we could sit down and do some
> sprinting to document Sugar and Hippo, as well as introducing everyone
> and trying to answer other developer's questions and the like.  We
> should also likely discuss having a regular meeting for those who would
> like to get together to work on their project with other interested
> developers.
>
> Linux Caffe is at the corner of Grace and Harbord streets, one block
> South of Christie subway station.

Thanks Mike for the list and for organizing this.  I'll be there.

Just a note that for people coming from downtown, or the Yonge subway
line, you can also get off in the Wellesley station and take route 94
west.  That passes by Linux Caffe.  It's about 6 streets after Bathurst
on the right.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/