[Toronto-dev] Meeting this Thursday at Linux Caffe

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Wed Apr 18 02:40:29 EDT 2007

For those who missed the invitation in the initial invite to the mailing
list, we are trying to pull together an initial meeting of the OLPC
developers in Toronto (there are around 13 of us now).

For now the plan is to meet at Linux Caffe at 7pm.  We'll be sharing
Linux Caffe with an Ubuntu launch party, but we'll try to get some work
done.  If possible it would be great if we could sit down and do some
sprinting to document Sugar and Hippo, as well as introducing everyone
and trying to answer other developer's questions and the like.  We
should also likely discuss having a regular meeting for those who would
like to get together to work on their project with other interested
developers.

Linux Caffe is at the corner of Grace and Harbord streets, one block
South of Christie subway station.

Have fun all and hope to see you out on Thursday,
Mike