[Testing] [support-gang] 12-Year-Old XOs (even 18-yesr-olds)

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:16:25 EDT 2011

Hummm... that's what I was afraid of.  I am currently working on a glossary of "Terminal Terms" on the wiki that still needs lots of work. I have a list of terms and definitions/explanations to add. I needed to find out how to make it look like the terminal. Now I know how (it's that pesky space), I just haven't had a chance to put them up.

 I guess I could start one for acronyms and things like that.  If folks would agree to add to it whenever they use one that isn't already listed it could become quite useful.

How about it folks?

Caryl