[Testing] dev.laptop.org (Trac?) problem verifying my e-mail

S Page skierpage at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 01:07:03 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 20:00, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:

> Mail was indeed interrupted due to other issues.  I've made some
> configuration changes to trac and the mail server it uses, and tested
> that I can receive mail from trac.  Please try again, thanks.

I got a "[One Laptop Per Child] Trac email verification for user:
skierpage" e-mail. I followed its link to verify e-mail a few days ago
and it didn't eliminate Trac's
  Warning: Your permissions have been limited until you verify your
email address
but just now I followed the link again, got "Notice: Thank you for
verifying your email address", and everything is fine.  Thanks!

--
=S Page