[Testing] dev.laptop.org (Trac?) problem verifying my e-mail

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Jul 6 23:00:31 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 09:31:01PM -0700, S Page wrote:
> I've had an account on dev.laptop.org for many years, but in the last
> two weeks when I login to dev.laptop.org , every page shows
>
>   Warning: Your permissions have been limited until you _verify your
> email address_

Yes, this is a new configuration change that I added because of the
automated attacks we are receiving via trac.

> Clicking the link takes me to http://dev.laptop.org/verify_email which
> *immediately* displays
>   An email was sent to info at skierpage.com with a token to verify your
> new address
>
> (I think it's exaggerating, no e-mail delivery happens that fast.)

The text says the e-mail was sent, not that it was delivered.

> But no e-mail ever arrives. I've checked my spam folder.

Mail was indeed interrupted due to other issues.  I've made some
configuration changes to trac and the mail server it uses, and tested
that I can receive mail from trac.  Please try again, thanks.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/