[Testing] Fwd: 11.2.0 Test cases

S Page skierpage at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 20:23:26 EST 2011

I'm in violent agreement with everything you say :)

*If* you have useful information in w.l.o pages, other pages can query
and show it.  That's all.

I don't know anyone else who's managed test results in a wiki.  It's
doable, but as I indicated it's a poor fit.  Each test result is more
a row of data (e.g. test name - build - date - tester - PASS/FAIL -
notes) than a wiki page.  Back in 2008 mchua et al. considered using
the wiki, a Google spreadsheet, Mozilla's Litmus, and OpenQA's
Selenium but I don't know if they settled on one , see
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Community_testing_meetings/2008-11-06/Displaying_testing_metrics_in_motivating_ways

Good luck figuring out a workable approach.
https://fedorahosted.org/nitrate/attachment/wiki/WikiStart/Screen
Shot-Test Run.png looks promising.

P.S. Nice job with {{Template:DatedTestcase}}.

--
=S Page