[Testing] [IAEP] I would like feedback on the ''How_to_use_the_IRC_Application'' wiki page

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Sat Dec 17 17:10:07 EST 2011

> I find the Screenshot accessory in the 'Accessories' list in Fedora Desktop.

Thanks

It would be good to be able to capture a screenshot with cursor on XO hardware running a normal XO software build. As well as helping me with documentation, this might be useful for teachers in XO deployments.

The XO Fedora distribution does not have screenshot in the Accessories list.

Maybe you can help me be finding out the Linux command for this utility (ie. right click, add launcher to desktop, right click, properties)

Does this utility require a Printscreen key on the keyboard? If so, is this configurable?

Tony