[Testing] OLPC-Measure Activity-Problem with functionality of My Neighborhood

Kalpana v kalpanavithana at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 06:12:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am using the OLPC  XO 1.0 build OS852 laptop. When I Click on the share
with option to get My Neighborhood,the share with option gets invisible.

I found out that it occurs randomly. In order to get the share with option
again visible, I have to restart the laptop. though I stop the activity and
open it again without restarting, the share with option gets unavailable.

Steps

1) Open  Measure activity.

2) Click on Activity tab.

3) Click on share with option and select My Neighborhood from drop down list

Thank you.

Kalpana vithana