[Testing] Sugarbot on OLPC Sugarlabs

Asiri Gunarathna kaag87 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 02:26:37 EDT 2010

Hi Tim,

Thank you very much to both of you Tim and Luke, appreciate you'r response
regarding this matter.

TIm ,

1) Is there any previous release of sugarbot work fine with sugar.
   It is OK if it was a old set of release which include sugarbot + sugar +
Ubuntu/fedora
   (if there  is any , can you tell me the steps, how to implement the
sugarbot )

I contact Zach Riggle, who was developer of sugarbot in google summer
project & he sent me some links to run the old release, but that
files doesn't exists those sites which he sent me.I was tried to do this one
which is included in this site
http://code.google.com/p/sugarbot/downloads/detail?name=ScreenCast2.mp4 , it
also confusing to me.

2) How many versions of sugarbot ,that have been released.
(I think this is the final release
http://code.google.com/p/sugarbot/downloads/detail?name=release-0.1.tar.gz
 )
Correct me if I'm wrong.

3)Would you please tell me how long the project will takes , the project
that you mention in last mail to complete or take it to  working progress .

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Regards,
Asiri.