[Testing] Fwd: Sugarbot on OLPC Sugarlabs

Tim McNamara mcnamara.tim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 19:05:20 EDT 2010

Forwarding to whole list..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim McNamara <mcnamara.tim at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Testing] Sugarbot on OLPC Sugarlabs
To: Asiri Gunarathna <kaag87 at gmail.com>

Asiri,

None of the Sugarbot code will operate without a set of complicated
tweaks. For example, there are syntax errors in the final release
version.

I am working on a project to simplify things:
http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/experior. At this stage, I recommend
waiting until this project is completed.

Tim.