[Testing] Fabiana Kubke: testing summary auckland October 23

Peter Hewitt prh at mulawa.net
Sat Oct 23 17:10:49 EDT 2010

>Turtle machine 7: There is a query about why the square with the little
>turtle and the finished shape on the left moves down in some instances
>upon successful completion of the shape (and gets the happy wizard) but
>not in other instances.

Must admit I was concerned that this aspect of the activity wouldn't be
obvious to everyone.

The animation is trying very hard to show you that the new shape is now
available for use - in fact you won't be able to proceed past the star
pattern without appreciating this fact. If you click on where the basic
shapes move to in the animation, you'll find that they are all there ready
to be used for the more complex patterns.

Thanks to those you tried it out for me - good to see there are no problems
on Sugar .9

Peter