[Testing] Usage of "Conozco Uruguay" Activity

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 03:01:44 EDT 2010

Hi...
Some time ago I played around a lot with Conozco Uruguay. It is really excellent and it could be a wonderful program for teaching both history and geography of any area... if someone could put together a "kit" for localizing it.  I could see it as especially useful for history and geography of a fairly small region such as a state, provence. or small country.
This is a project worth pursuing.  It would require loading in a different map specific to the featured region and a set of questions and answers (places... with coordinates) into a basic program.  If I had the programming skills I would try it.  Alas, I'm stuck back in the age of Basic and Pascal.
Caryl