[Testing] Usage of "Conozco Uruguay" Activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Oct 12 00:47:13 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 09:59:30AM +0530, nilupuli amarasinghe wrote:
> I've started using the OLPC XO 1.0 Build 852.

You mean XO-1 build 852.

> In OLPC what is being done by the Conozco Uruguay activity?

OLPC is permitting independent development by deployment teams and
content providers.  OLPC and Sugarlabs provides infrastructure for their
use.

Conozco Uruguay is a game for learning Uruguayan geography, and can be
found at:

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4199

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Conozco_Uruguay

You would need to be able to speak Spanish to test this activity.

The activity is not included in OLPC XO-1 build 852.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/