[Testing] Info slice version 8

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Mon May 31 01:19:26 EDT 2010

> Got it, thanks.  Different to what I see.
>
> Make sure you have pressed the "Publish selected articles" button on the
> top right of the Library toolbar.  Pressing it once has no apparent
> effect in the activity, but adds an entry to the journal.  Pressing it
> twice causes an message "Overwrite existed (sic) bundle?".
>
> I've just tested this with InfoSlicer-8 on XO-1.5 os125 and XO-1
> os240py.

Testing info slicer 8.
Firmware Q2E43. Build 802b6. Sugar 0.82.1.
Serial CSN75002073
Pressed the publish 5 times and get that overwrite message like you do - a
bundle by infoslicer activity name already exists. please click erase in the
journal. you can click publish again afterwards.
Also note that the red square (next to custom) can be turned into a tick but
this doesn't seem to make any difference.
More photos attached.

Think I should write a bug report?

Thanks
Tabitha