[Testing] Info slice version 8

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon May 31 00:52:12 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 04:30:35PM +1200, Tabitha Roder wrote:
> attached image (assume this will be stripped out of testing mail but
> hopefully you get it James)

Got it, thanks.  Different to what I see.

> I dont get the browse one, just the info slicer icon in the journal,
> tried changing info slicer activity name, hence the second one in
> journal. nothing monochrome.
> In browse activity under books we see other books but not ours. No
> info slicer activity either in the browse books bit.

Make sure you have pressed the "Publish selected articles" button on the
top right of the Library toolbar.  Pressing it once has no apparent
effect in the activity, but adds an entry to the journal.  Pressing it
twice causes an message "Overwrite existed (sic) bundle?".

I've just tested this with InfoSlicer-8 on XO-1.5 os125 and XO-1
os240py.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/