[Testing] Fw: New XO-1.5 10.2.0 build 116

Chamindra de Silva chamindra at opensource.lk
Fri Mar 26 06:06:42 EDT 2010

Hi Adam,

Now that the testing team in Sri Lanka knows how to update the XO 1.5, I
think they are ready to write test cases and cover a full range of tests on
a build. However to get coverage and preform regression / functional testing
takes time and if we have to frequently update the build we need to ideally
start again from scratch on all tests. I would thus like to recommend that
we test close to beta / relatively stable releases  before they get
published for download for all OLPC users and developer editions. The last
build shared for the XO 1.0 has pretty much locked USB and our ability to
test that machine as we were using the USB to Ethernet adapter to download
the keys, get yum updates, etc (unfortunately the team does not have WIFI
access at the location right now).

--
Chamindra de Silva
Home:  http://chamindra-de-silva.blogspot.com