[Testing] Info slice version 8

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Tue Jun 1 05:34:56 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone
Thanks for all your helpful comments with infoslicer8.  I now have it
working.
I deleted EVERYTHING in the Journal and it worked. But what this tells me is
that a student can only create one book and then share it with their
friends. Next question - if my friend has their own book does that mean they
cant see my book?
More testing for me to do.
After it opened from Journal in browse, I returned to browse and find a
growing number of Journal entries.  I have "infoslicer activity" with the
infoslicer logo, "infoslicer activity" with a black and white logo (looks
like page with turned corner and four zigzag dots on it), and "infoslicer
activity" with browse logo, and "animal kingdom" with browse logo (that is a
page in the book but I made and viewed two pages so wonder why I get one new
browse item in journal not two or none).
The extra browse item in the journal was interesting so here is a photo.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/RWnCMRbDzhk1w6w0WQnxc36lPQAeBI3ajrw5oUPpDbA?feat=directlink
If you open browse and go to books you do see "infoslicer activity" in with
the other books.
Thanks
Tabitha