[Testing] OLPC 8 Point Checklist & Plan of Action

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Jul 29 21:30:20 EDT 2010

Hi Virtusa QA Folks in India & Sri Lanka!

Please let me know what you think of James Cameron's great work here,
cleaning up installation instructions for os302 (our most recent
"10.1.2beta") on both XO-1 & XO-1.5:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/10.1.2   [should be every
helpful for both 5) and 6) below!]