[Testing] Wellington Testing Summary - Saturday 13 February

Alastair Munro aperson39 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:26:28 EST 2010

HI James,

Here is a directory listing of the Customisation key which I recreated from
scratch last night and managed to use to replicate the bug:

./boot:
actos.zip    runos.zip

./bundles:
AcousticMeasure-12.xo        WorldDigitalLibrary-5.xol    irc-5.xo
    socialcalcactivity-5.xo
Analyze-8.xo            browse-112.xo            jigsaw_puzzle-7.xo
speak-11.xo
Biology-9.xol            calculate-30.xo            joke_machine-10.xo
    tamtamedit-52.xo
Bridge-2.xo            cartoonbuilder-6.xo        log-23.xo
tamtamjam-53.xo
Distance-14.xo            chat-66.xo            measure-29.xo
tamtammini-52.xo
Doom-1.xo            colors-15.xo            memorize-34.xo
tamtamsynthlab-53.xo
Firefox-6.xo            develop-39.xo            moon-11.xo
terminal-31.xo
Help-10.xo            etoys-113.xo            paint-27.xo
timelapse-2.xo
Maze-6.xo            fileshare-9.xo            physics-3.xo
turtle_art-82.xo
Ruler-3.xo            finance-3.xo            pippy-35.xo
tux_paint-3.xo
Scratch-12.xo            geoquiz-4.xo            poll-22.xo
watch_me-2.xo
TurtleArtPortfolio-14.xo    help-1.xo            read-78.xo
write-67.xo
Words-4.xo            implode-9.xo            record-64.xo
xoeditor-2.xo

-Alastair Munro