[Testing] Testing summary - Auckland New Zealand, 4 December 2010.

Martin Langhoff martin at laptop.org
Thu Dec 9 17:07:52 EST 2010

Testers! So there's an os358 build with the new Wikipedias for you to
test. Thanks Simon!

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 5:10 AM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
>> On "Leningrado" there is a link to "plebiscito" which is in blue, but
>> this link actually points to the Spanish wikipedia on the internet, not
>> within the activity like all the other blue links.

That's really odd -- probably related to the oldish mwlib we use for
parsing. I've filed http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/10526

>> mid-sentence. The  page for Espana has not been loaded, probably should
>> esp on spanish version.

On the Spanish wikipedia, 'España' is definitely present. Use Alt-Gr
and N to type ñ on the XO English keyboard.

cheers,

 - ask interesting questions