[Testing] Testing summary - Auckland New Zealand, 4 December 2010.

Martin Langhoff martin at laptop.org
Thu Dec 9 09:24:53 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 5:10 AM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
>> WikipediaEN-21:

Thanks for the testing! The language issues will be fixed in a
WikipediaEN-22 appearing later today.

Once that's out, re-testing on Dextrose os5dx2 (and logs) would be very welcome.

The "you can only run one" issue unfortunately is not easy to fix from
Wikipedia itself.

- Wikipedia-22 in Spanish needs testing (grab from
http://dev.laptop.org/~martin/wikipedia_es/ ). Some pages do have
markup issues, if you find one, it'll be informative to compare with
the same page on Wikipedia-20.xo (as available in the 10.1.2 release).

Note that we cannot vouch for the quality of the content! Our
Wikipedia activities do need someone to run imports from a more
current Wikipedia data export, and perhaps a group effort to audit and
polish them a bit.

The scope of my work on Wikipedia is a lot more limited: fix a couple
of very specific content issues, make it run faster. So I am
prioritising regressions over versions '20' of each of them.

cheers,

 - ask interesting questions