[Testing] Triangle tool not clearly visible and tool options not available

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 27 09:46:17 EDT 2010

Hi,

On 27 Aug 2010, at 09:46, Zaumer Hussain <zaumer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Triangle tool is not clearly visible in the UI of the Paint Activity (Shapes tab), but the tool can be selected buy left clicking, but cannot right click and open any options for the triangle (eg Size,Fill option).
>
> Is this a defect?

Yes this is a defect, it's has an old outstanding ticket at http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9025 I'll give it another quick test here with the latest Sugar and the latest Paint and migrate the ticket over to bugs.sugarlabs.org. I already have plans to help tidy up the old Paint toolbar from the design/UI side, and then add in support for the new Sugar toolbar design.

Regards,
--Gary