[Testing] FW: Puzzling Problems.... Anyone want to join me playing "XO Doctor House?"

Mitch Bradley wmb at laptop.org
Wed Aug 25 01:36:41 EDT 2010

  The usual reason for "can't get ok prompt" is because the machine is secure.  You need a developer key to get an ok
prompt on a secure machine.

To get a developer key for a machine that cannot boot Sugar, you can use this procedure:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activation_and_developer_keys#Getting_devkey_data_via_USB_stick