[Testing] Security certificate not yet valid error in XO-1.0

Swapna Priya G. swapna67in at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 24 22:13:29 EDT 2010

Adam,

I meant, we would get back with status per your pointers 1 & 3 copied below:

1. Can you press forward with the above suggestion?  (—no-check-certificate)

2. Can you tell me where you are getting the above instructions?  I am not
familiar with "STEP 7 C" and want to know who is writing this, in what context,
thanks!

3. Our recommended instructions are here:
    Try
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activation_and_developer_keys#What_to_do_when_you_receive_your_activation_or_developer_keys