[Testing] getting sounds out of .swfs and MP3s in os851

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Tue Aug 24 19:11:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

   > Is there a page that summarizes what rights we [do, don't] have
   > regarding which audio and video technologies -- and what rights
   > we are pursuing?  I've been confused on this score more than
   > once.

As I understand it:

Start off by assuming that we have no explicit rights to audio/video
technologies.  The only permission we have on top of that is permission
to distribute unmodified versions of the Adobe Flash plugin (which is a
permission that I don't think we've used).

I'm not aware of any extra rights that we're currently pursuing.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>