[Testing] Testing Digest, Vol 36, Issue 21

Chamindra de Silva chamindra at opensource.lk
Mon Apr 19 00:11:53 EDT 2010

Hi Tabitha,

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Tabitha Roder <tabitha at tabitha.net.nz>wrote:

> Hi Karthika
>
> We don't get attachments on the mailing list. Can you find another way to
> submit test summaries please? Either in the body of the email or on a
> website that you can give us a link to?

However we did not come to a decision weather we can attach these to the
WIKIs, otherwise we would have done it a while back and referenced it
accordingly. We have a lot more to share (1 per component/activity). Is
there any place we can upload these for future reference for now?

--
Chamindra de Silva
Home:  http://chamindra-de-silva.blogspot.com