[Testing] Testing Digest, Vol 36, Issue 21

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Sun Apr 18 03:44:45 EDT 2010

On 16 April 2010 23:20, <testing-request at lists.laptop.org> wrote:

> Today's Topics:
>   1. OLPC- SL Testing Summary - OS116 (Breakdown by Tested     Items)
>      (Karthika Karunanithy)
>   2. OLPC- SL Testing Summary - OS13 (Breakdown by Tested      Items)
>      (Karthika Karunanithy)

Hi Karthika

We don't get attachments on the mailing list. Can you find another way to
submit test summaries please? Either in the body of the email or on a
website that you can give us a link to?

If you are subscribed to this list you will see how others submit test
summaries in the body of the email and referencing any tickets they have
raised in the bug tracker.

Thanks
Tabitha