[Testing] Wellington Testing Summary - Saturday 12 April

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Sun Apr 11 20:34:05 EDT 2010

alastair wrote:
 > Who: Alastair
 >
 > Testing os802b5:
 >
 > The first activity I tried to load was Write which I couldn't get to start.
 >
 > I then proceeded to work through a number of other activities testing most
 > of the major functionality except any collaboration:
 > Maze - works well
 > Socialcalc - works well
 > Terminal - tabbing which I hadn't seen before is cool and feels very quick

i hadn't realized 802b5 was using new activities (mostly because i
haven't been paying attention, i'm sure).  but if that's the case,
a bug i filed recently against Terminal may be even more worth
fixing:  typing ^Q causes the activity to quit, immediately.
i've never been sure how much Terminal is actually used in the
field, but if it's used very much at all, this should probably be
fixed soon.  http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1914

paul
 paul fox, pgf at laptop.org