[Testing] [support-gang] Fwd: New XO-1.5 10.2.0 build 118

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 23:37:23 EDT 2010

Hi All...

Mitch Bradley suggested...
> You might also try removing all power, including the battery, briefly.

Since it was the simplest suggestion, I tried it first...

Unplugged and removed the battery and all works fine now!  Went ahead and installed 119.

Checked Record. Lots more to try but... sooo glad to see it isn't a mirror image any more!  Don't know which build fixed it, but, congratulations! Also, amazingly good results in low-light conditions.  I'll try more tomorrow in daylight.

Caryl