[Testing] Notes from an impromptu 8.2.1 Release Mtg.

Kimberley Quirk kim.quirk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 15:28:48 EST 2009

Ties,
Can you try a much simpler network to see if the problem is related to
the extra AP or the repeating function. If you have just one AP up and
working, can you successfully connect 10 out of 10 times, for instance?

Also, you should remove the network configuration file before starting
this test just to be sure you are starting with NO knowledge of the AP
just in case it is getting hung up figuring out if it already knows
this AP.

-bash-3.2# rm /home/olpc/.sugar/default/nm/networks.cfg

Thanks for any help you can provide in isolating the problem,
Kim