[Testing] Today's testing meeting --> open work time on IRC

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Thu Jan 22 17:08:06 EST 2009

Apologies for the last minute notice - I should have paid more attention
to time zones while traveling. :)

There's nothing on the agenda for the testing/QA meeting today, so I'm
going to dispense with the usual formalities of an actual meeting -
however, I plan to spend the time working (making sure everything that's
been sent to this list in the last 3 months has gotten out to the
appropriate people, largely) and hanging out on IRC in case anyone wants
to join me / talk about QA / ask questions / hash out some ideas / etc.

See you on the channel!

--Mel