[Testing] food force

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Fri Jan 9 12:29:59 EST 2009

Manu, is there any particular kind of feedback you're looking for, or any
particular tests you'd like run? My impression is that things are a bit
swamped right now with 8.2.1 testing (and figuring out what's going to
happen with 9.1.0 testing, and looking into migrating Activity testing,
etc.) so you may have to push harder to get a reply.

In general, anything you can do to make it easier / shinier for volunteers
to do QA for your particular project would be great - we need people to
advocate for their projects to be picked up by the test community, just as
testers need to advocate for bugs to be fixed.

--Mel