[Testing] Linksys WRT54GL (Luke Faraone)

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:34:31 EDT 2008

Hi Luke,

I think the key point is WPAv2. If you enable it for WPAv2 we think that
will work.

WPA (no v2) will have problems with some access points depending on how
fast they send the first packet after sending the encryption key.

For all the gory details see: http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7825

FYI for everyone, the main page where we list which APs we think work
and which don't is here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Wireless_Access_Point_Compatibility

Any updates to that based on latest testing is very helpful. For
example, if this AP can be set to WPA or WPAv2, it may help to put a
note on that page explaining how to do that.

Thanks,

Greg S