[Testing] QA team meeting notes - the summary

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Wed Oct 29 16:11:21 EDT 2008

This is awesome, Gary. I've created
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Scripts_for_testing_multiple_XOs for this
project - it's definitely something we could use a hand on.

> Do you have some specific terminal commands you want to run? I'm
> guessing things like ps aux, free, ifconfig, nm-tool, avahi-browse -t
> _presence._tcp. I could knock up a bash script and test it here on the
> three XOs if you have a list of what you're after collecting.
Here's what I'd love to have:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Scripts_for_testing_multiple_XOs#Ideal_use_scenario

Think you can do it? (Suggestions on better designs and ways of
interacting with remote XOs totally welcome - this is just the best way
I can think of for how I'd like to do it for our giant QA testbeds here.)

Thanks!

-Mel