[Testing] Testing w/ kids - starting this Sat.

Joseph A. Feinstein joe at laptop.org
Tue Oct 14 12:20:39 EDT 2008

When I proposed the idea of getting in touch with children (and I
didn't even think about the MIT Museum - Mel decided to give it a
try), I didn't mean the implementation to be really formal; moreover,
when I learned about the proposed Museum's event, I specifically
insisted it to be non-formal; I suggested it to be observational at most.

Joe