[Testing] Fwd: WLG test group summary

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Tue Nov 25 16:52:39 EST 2008

Hi, Gary!

Thanks for the screenshot - I am familiar with Delicious-Library
(Shelfari has a similar metaphor).

>The page turning is a nice touch (though I've yet to test on an XO).

It's a little slow on the XO - but we are working to improve speed.

>Are you OK with feature requests going into your bug tracker? I know
>this can be a cardinal sin to some developers.

Yes - we are fine with it! We have a pretty open culture at OL, and
view this as an opportunity to work together! The lead developer on
the bookreader is Raj Kumar - he is a wizard and great to work with.

Best Regards

Rebecca Malamud

"Given enough eyeballs all bugs are shallow." - Linus's Law  :-)